2019 Kubota Z725KH-2-60" Kohler - 4 YEAR WARRANTY - suspension seat
Top of the line and ready to work: Kubota's Z725 is a clear-cut choice for commercial-grade quality – featuring a 747cc Kohler Command air-cooled gasoline engine, with a fully welded, 60" deck constructed of seven gauge steel, providing outstanding stability with a fast, high quality cut. The Z725 offers unmatched ergonomics with a wide operator station, a thick high-back adjustable seat and a convenient deck height adjustment dial.
Outstanding Stability: The Z700 Series mowers ensure a high level of stability due to the fuel tank located under the seat and large-diameter, wide tread rear tires.
New Mower Deck: The Z700 Series mowers are available with mower decks that offer the superior grass-cutting performance demanded by professionals. A 6-inch deep deck and anti-scalp rollers ensure a fast and clean cut day in and day out.
Ergonomic Instrument Panel: The ergonomically positioned instrument panel gives you easy access to controls, the hour meter and other indicators.
Hands-Free Parking Brake: Located right above the foot pan, the parking brake can be easily locked and released with just your foot.
Quick Dial Height Adjustment System: This easy two-step system lets you adjust the cutting height with a turn of a dial and press of the pedal. Release the pedal once the height is set.
Sliding Seat: The Z700 Series brings luxury to every job. The operator’s seat offers a thick cushion, 19.6 in. high seatback, adjustable armrests, and slide adjustment, giving you the ideal seating position to make your work easier.
Smooth Lever Operation: The Z700 Series dual operation levers provide smooth and precise control. The damper strength can be adjusted according to your preference.
Adjustable Levers & Mower Deck Lift Pedal: The levers and lift pedal can be raised or lowered to better match the physique of the operator, making work less stressful.
Wide Operator Platform: The wide and angled operator platform offers ample legroom so you can work more comfortably.
Handy Storage Box and Cup Holder: Keep beverages, tools and valuables close at hand with the storage box and cup holder located next to the seat.
Easy Maintenance: The open engine compartment allows access to vital components around the engine without obstructions.
Easy Battery Access: The battery and harness parts can be accessed just by raising the seat panel.
Transmission with Integrated Pump and Motor: The Z700 Series is equipped with dual Parker® transmissions. Designed for easy maintenance, each transmission has an integrated pump and motor for increased efficiency and simplified service. Also, each transmission has a separate oil supply for increased durability. And parts such as the drive link and brake rods are positioned for easy maintenance. (Parker® is a registered trademark of Parker Hannifin Corporation)
Commercial Grade Engines: The Z700 Series mowers are powered by KOHLER® Command PRO engines, renowned for their superior performance and lasting durability.
Thicker and More Durable Main Frame: The 2 x 3-in. tubular steel frame provides the durability turf care professionals demand.
Sealed Spindle Bearing: Maximize time on the job with sealed, greaseless, spindle bearings.
Foldable ROPS: Foldable ROPS are standard equipment on all models to ensure operator safety on the job at all times.
Quick Attach and Detach: The mower deck can be easily attached and detached just by inserting or removing the two pins on either side of the Z700.
Flat-Free Front Tires : Flat-free caster tires are designed to better absorb impacts on the job, and reduce the worry of downtime, so you can work with confidence.
Easy Mower Belt Replacement : The mower deck’s belt drive is conveniently located for easy access simplifying belt replacement and inspection.
Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
Max. horsepower (Gross) hp: 25
Total displacement cu.in. (cm3): 46 (747)
Starting system: Key switch
Overall length in. (mm): 83.9 (2130)
Overall width (w/mower) in. (mm): 73.8 (1875)
Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 54.7 (1390)
Overall height (w/ROPS upright) in. (mm): 70.8 (1797)
Overall height (w/ROPS folded) in. (mm): 48 (1220)
Wheelbase in. (mm): 50.9 (1294)
Tread Front in. (mm): 37.6 (954)
Tread Rear in. (mm): 42.6 (1083)
Tire size Front in. (mm): 13 x 6.5 – 6 Non flat
Tire size Rear in. (mm): 24 x 12 – 12
Weight (w/mower) Ib. (kg): 1213 (550)
Type: Parker Torqpact GT14
Transmission system: 2 HST - G rotor type
Speed control: 2-hand lever
Travel speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0–11.2 (0–18)
Travel speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0–5.6 (0–9)
Brake type: Drum disks, foot applied, released
Type: Belt drive
Clutch type: Electric clutch
PTO brake: Dry disc
Mower lift system: Mechanical
Mower deck type: Commercial fabricated deck
Deck depth in. (mm): 6.0 (152)
Belt type: Single belt
Deck steel thickness in. (mm): 8 (4.18)
Anti-scalp roller: Rigid
Cutting width of mower in.: 60 (1524)
Number of blades: 3
Cutting height: 1.0 in. - 5.0 in. 1/4 in. increments
Mower mounting system: Parallel linkage
Blade tip speed (max.) FPM: 18600
Engine stop system: Key stop
Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 11.6 (44)
Battery: U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
Generator capacity Amp: 15A
Hour meter: Standard
Fuel gauge: Electric gauge type
The New Z700 EFI Series delivers exceptional performance for challenging conditions. Designed for the landscape professionals, The Z700 EFI Series offers best in class performance, productivity, comfort and durability that Kubota is known for.
- Model: Z725KH-2-60
- Kubota Model Number: GH740V
- Engine manufacture: KOHLER®
- Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- Max. engine power HP: 25
- Engine displacement cu. in. (cc): 45.6 (747)
- Starting system: Key switch
- Overall length in. (mm): 83.9 (2131)
- Overall width (w/ mower) in. (mm): 73.8 (1875)
- Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 54.7 (1389)
- Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) in. (mm): 70.1 (1780)
- Overall height (w/ ROPS folded) in. (mm): 48.6 (1235)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 50.9 (1293)
- Tread Front in. (mm): 37.6 (954)
- Tread Rear in. (mm): 42.6 (1082)
- Tire size Front: 13 × 6.5 – 6 (Flat Free)
- Tire size Rear: 24 × 12 – 12
- Weight (w/ mower deck) lbs. (kg): 1213 (550)
- Transmission: Parker® HTG14 Transmissions
- Transmission system: 2 HST-2 G rotor type
- Speed control: 2 hand levers
- Traveling speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0–11.2 (0–18)
- Traveling speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0–5.6 (0–9.0)
- Brake type: Drum disks, foot applied, released
- Type: Belt drive
- Clutch type: Electromagnetic clutch
- PTO brake: Dry disc
- Model: RCK60P-725Z
- Cutting width in.: 60 (1524)
- Mower lift system: Mechanical
- Mower deck type: Commercial fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 6.0 (152.4)
- Belt type: Single belt
- Deck steel thickness Ga (mm): 8 (4.18)
- Anti-scalp roller: Rigid
- Number of blades: 3
- Mounting method: Parallel linkage
- Cutting height in. (mm): 1.0 - 5.0 (25 - 127)
- Blade tip speed (max.) FPM: 18600
- Parking brake: Foot pedal
- Seat: 21.2" high back seat with "Premium Adjustable Suspension", 3" vertical and 6" front to back travel
- Fuel tank capacity gals. (ltrs.): 11.6 (43.9)
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Battery: U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
- Generator capacity Amp: 15A
- Exceptional Performance for Challenging Conditions: Easy to start and easy to maintain, these smooth-running EFI engines feature an electronic engine governor (E-Gov) and an advanced ECU that work together to maximize engine performance under a wide range of commercial mowing conditions, from heavy turf to tall grass, and even up hills.
- NEW EFI Dial Throttle Control: The dial throttle control was added to provide more accurate and dependable control. Eliminating the lever-type control reduces parts and improves responsiveness. The dial throttle control is almost effortless in operation.
- NEW Deck Step Indicator: The deck step indicator fitted to these models makes it easier than ever to get on or off.
- NEW 6.5" Wide Caster Tires: Now a standard feature for all three EFI models: 48", 54" and 60"
- NEW Suspension Seat: Featuring a high-back and cushioned seat for enhanced comfort, the innovative design of the suspension seat - accented by Kubota orange - acts to reduce operator fatigue even after long hours on the job. In addition, it has a front to back slide adjustment of six inches making it possible to perfectly fit any operator. It has a vertical travel of three inches that is adjustable for the weight and terrain conditions.
- 24" Low Profile Tires: In addition to a powerful appearance, the Z781KWTi with its 14" wheels fitting low profile tires deliver great traction on slopes as well as wider ground-contact acts to minimize turf damage when turning.
- NEW 12V Power Outlet: A standard feature, the cigarette-type 12V power outlet is convenient for charging a smartphone or powering other devices.
- New Instrument Panel and Safety Switches: Improved ergonomic controls help enhance operability and productivity. Featuring updated designs, the switches and dials located on the right fender, parking brake switch and lever neutral switches are waterproof to prevent the possibility of conduction failure caused by the intrusion of water and/or dust.
- Cup Holder and Storage Space: Keep beverages and tools close at hand with the storage box and cup holder located next to the seat.
- Get Jobs Done Faster: With a top speed of 11.2 mph – the highest speed in its class – the Z700 Series ensures superior productivity.
- Easy Maintenance: Battery and harness parts can be accessed just by raising the seat panel; fuel shutoff and fuses are also located under the seat. Equipped with dual Parker® transmissions; designed for easy maintenance, each transmission has an integrated pump and motor for increased efficiency and simplified service (*Parker® is a registered trademark of Parker Hannifin Corporation)
- Low Center of Gravity: The Z700 Series mowers ensure a high level of stability due to the fuel tank located under the seat and large-diameter, wide tread rear tires.
- Exceptional Cut: Each model features a 6" deep, fully welded, 8 gauge steel mowing deck, providing outstanding stability with a fast, high quality cut.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- 45.6 cu.in. (747cc)
- Parker® HTG14 Transmissions
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 × 6.5 – 6 (Flat Free); Rear: 24 × 12 – 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.6 gal. (43.9 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (1524 mm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag