2019 Kubota L3301 HST tractor package DEAL
Call for Price
Dependable power, cleaner emissions and a bold new look define Kubota's new L3301– featuring a Tier 4 Final emissions 33 HP Kubota diesel engine, improved ergonomics and much more.
L3301/L3901/L4701 Standard L - Series Features: More power, cleaner emissions and a bold new look position the new Standard L-series tractors at the top of their class.The Standard L-Series has not only improved performance but also feature a revamped design with smooth, rounded contours from front to rear that improve visibility so you can get the job done faster and with ease in the comfort of the New Standard L-Series Tractors.
New Powerful, Clean Engines: Known for their reliability and power, Kubota diesel engines generate outstanding horsepower, yet are more fuel-efficient and cleaner burning thanks to the Common Rail System (CRS) with electronic controlled direct fuel injection. The engines with the latest EPA Tier 4 Final emission regulations.
Gear Drive Transmission with Synchro-Shuttle (F and DT Models): You'll finish the big jobs easily with the mechanical Synchro-Shuttle Transmission featuring inline forward and reverse shifting for quick directional changes. The transmission offers 4 main-shift speeds and 2 range-shift speeds (Hi/Lo) for a total of 8 forward and 8 reverse speeds (8FX8R), enabling you to select the right speed for better productivity.
HST Transmission (L3301HST & L3901HST): The HST transmission provides infinite speed control with the HST pedal that can be operated simply by pressing down on the pedal. The more the pedal is pressed, the faster the wheels go. An inline shifting pattern enables easy range shifting between low, medium and high. Cruise Control is optional on these models. When installed the cruise lever is conveniently located on the left side of the operator's seat for easy access.
HST Transmission (L4701HST): Kubota's 44.5cc Feather-Step HST features a hydraulic servo system that increases pedal responsiveness, providing easy pedal shifting operation for smoother performance and improved control. The brake pedals have been relocated to the left side of the operator platform allowing more foot space on the L4701HST. Plus, it features a hand operated, step-less cruise control, which keeps your working speed constant. Cruise control is standard on the L4701HST.
Bevel Gear Front Axle (4WD Model): A superior feature that delivers an extremely tight turning radius with full power transfer to the wheels at every steering angle.
Live Continuous-Running PTO (L3301 & L3901 Models): The L3301/L3901 HST models and the L3901 gear-drive models include a live, continuous-running rear PTO for easier operation. The HST models also feature an over-running clutch on the PTO shaft to protect the transmission. Finally, a stationary PTO feature allows the use of various implements such as pumps.
Hydraulic Independent PTO (L4701 Models): The L4701 models have this convenient feature that lets you operate the hydraulic independent PTO without using the clutch.
Conveniently Located PTO Lever (L3301 & L3901 Models): The PTO lever is located to the right side of the operator's seat (L3301 & L3901 HST models), or to the right side of the foot platform center cover (L3301 & L3901 gear models). *L3301F Model Pictured
Electric over Hydraulic PTO Switch (L4701 Models): Our PTO switch makes PTO operation easier than ever. The switch is conveniently located on the right side of the operator seat. Just a push and turn starts the PTO, and a single push stops it.
3-Point Hitch: The large capacity hydraulic pump and cylinder provide powerful lifting capacity, allowing you to use a wider range of implements. Telescoping Stabilizers are option on the L3301 & L3901 models and standard equipment on the L4701 models. *L4701 model pictured
Choice of Tires: Tires designed for specific jobs allow the Standard L-Series tractors to perform even better. Select from Ag, Industrial, and Turf tire options.
Large Capacity Fuel: Tank The L3301 and L3901 models feature an ample 11.1 gallon fuel tank. The L4701 models feature a 13.5 gallon fuel tank. Operate longer between fill ups with the large capacity fuel tank on the Standard L-Series.
Cup Holder: This convenient holder securely fits a cup or a mug to keep operators hydrated on the job.
Tool Box: A large tool box is located right behind the operator's seat for easy access. Models with the backhoe will have the tool box above the left fender, next to the operator's seat.
New Dash Panel: The dash panel features large gauges and a digital LCD panel that provides vital information including engine error codes. Parking Brake and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) indicators have been added to the dash panel.
New Seat: The adjustable suspension system offers a high level of comfort. The seat is contoured and ergonomically designed to reduce fatigue when working long days. A drain hole has been added to allow water to escape so it does not accumulate on the seat.
Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS): For maximum protection, all models come with a foldable ROPS and a retractable seat belt as standard equipment.
One Piece Hood: The Standard L-Series sleek slanted hood provides a great field of vision. The one piece hood can be fully opened with the assistance of a gas strut for easier access to the engine and other maintenance items.
Type: Direct injection, vertical, water-cooled 4-cycle diesel
Engine gross power* - HP (kW): 33.0 (24.6)
Engine net power** - HP (kW): 31.4 (23.4)
PTO power - HP (kW): 26.2 (19.5)
No. of cylinders: 3
Bore & stroke - in. (mm): 3.4 × 4.0 (87 × 102.4)
Total displacement - cu. in. (cm3): 111.4 (1826)
Rated speed - rpm: 2700
Battery: 12V, RC: 110 min, CCA: 580 A
Alternator: 12V, 40A
Fuel tank capacity - US gal. ( ): 11.1 (42)
Rear PTO type: Live - with overrunningclutch
PTO/Engine speed: 540/2580
Lift control type: Position control
Pump capacity (main) - gpm ( /min): 6.3 (23.9)
Pump capacity (PS) - gpm ( /min): 3.8 (14.5)
3-point hitch: Category I
Lift capacity at lift points - lbs. (kg): 1985 (900)
Lift capacity 24 in. behind lift points - lbs. (kg): 1433 (650)
System pressure - kgf/cm2 (MPa): 165 (16.2)
Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission, 3 range speed
Steering: Integral type power steering
Brake: Mechanical, wet disc type
Clutch: Dry type single stage
AG Standard (Front/Rear ): 7.2 - 16 /11.2 - 24
TURF Option (Front/Rear ): 25 × 8.50-14/13.6-16
Indust. Option (Front/Rear ): 27 × 8.50 - 15/15 - 19.5 R4
Overall length (w/o 3P) - in. (mm): 107.9 (2740)
Overall width (min. tread) - in. (mm): 55.1 (1400)
Overall height (w/Foldable ROPS) - in. (mm): 91.7 (2330)
Wheelbase - in. (mm): 63.3 (1610)
Min. ground clearance - in. (mm): 13.4 (340)
Min. turning radius (w/brake, 4WD disengaged) feet (m): 8.2 (2.5)
Weight (with ROPS) - lbs. (kg): 2778 (1260)
Meet your new favorite piece of equipment: Kubota's Standard L Series takes power and performance to new heights. With a valuable combination of horsepower and high-quality construction, this feature-packed compact tractor is perfect for small property owners – starting with how much you’ll look forward to using it every day.
- Performance Matched Backhoe: Kubota Built Backhoe – Kubota’s backhoes are built by Kubota and specifically designed to maximize the performance of the backhoe and tractor; Easy To Remove – The Kubota BH77 and BH92 are easily removed without the use of tools; Ease of Use – Designed with plenty of dig depth and reach, smooth hydraulics, cushioning valves to prevent shock when the dipper reaches the end of the cylinder stroke and ample room for the operator, you will find the BH77 and BH92 are not only easy to use, but a pleasure to work with.
- Easy to Operate- Proven to Work: Operator Comfort – Comfort is key, and Kubota has it with an open working station, comfortable seat, ergonomic control layout and the Kubota Treadle Pedal (HST models only); 3-Range HST – Kubota L01 HST models have a 3-range transmission, making it easier for any operator to find the right mix of speed and torque, no matter the job; Simple and Easy to Use PTO – Kubota offers PTO clutch systems with simple designs that are easy to use.
- Built to Last– Quality, Durability, and Longevity: Kubota Diesel Engine – Kubota is the #1 manufacturer in the world for under 100 HP non-automotive, multi-cylinder diesel engines; Heavy Duty Construction – From the heavy duty front axle to the cast steel transmission and rear end, all the way to the steel hood and fenders, the Kubota is built to last; Kubota Designed, Kubota Built – Front to rear, the Kubota tractor is designed and built by Kubota for our Kubota customers. You won’t find a “Kubota” re-branded tractor built by others, only Kubota quality through and through; Helical Cut Gears – Helical cut gears in the rear housing mean a quieter ride and stronger gear set when compared to the spur gears some of our competition uses; Kubota Reputation For Quality – Kubota is known for our quality, reliability and longevity – you can’t fake a good reputation, it can only be awarded to you by your satisfied customers.
- Performance Matched Front End Loader: Kubota Built Front Loader – Kubota’s front loaders are built by Kubota and specifically designed to maximize the performance of the front loader and tractor; Easy To Remove – The Kubota LA525 and LA765 Front Loaders are designed to be easy to remove and re-install, without tools, whenever the job demands it; Ease of Use – With plenty of lift capacity, simultaneous lift and curl functions, optional bucket level indicator rod and 2 lever quick coupler, the Kubota LA525 and LA765 Front Loaders make it easy to complete your task with speed and ease.
- Multiple Models to Fit Your Needs: Kubota understands that not every customer’s needs are the same. With that in mind, Kubota offers multiple options for customers throughout the L01 Series lineup. Options: Efficient Gear Drive or Easy To Use Hydrostatic (HST) Transmissions – Whether it is more power to the ground, or simplicity and ease of use, Kubota has a transmission to suit your needs; 2 or 4 Wheel Drive Front Axles – Not everyone needs or wants a 4WD tractor, Kubota offers you the choice; Multiple Tire Options – Available with Ag, Turf, or Industrial tires, Kubota can equip your tractor to suit your conditions; Adjustable Wheel Spacing on Standard Tires – Adjust the wheel spacing to your specific needs with our Ag tires on adjustable rims; Front End Loader Options – Performance matched front end loaders to help you get the job done; Backhoe Options – Performance matched backhoes allow you to tackle digging chores without spending the extra money to upgrade to a “premium” tractor.
- Ready for a Long Day of Work: Suspension Seat – Our contoured suspension seat reduces fatigue and offers all day comfort; Easy to Use Control Layout – Ergonomic controls increase both operator comfort and safety; Easy to Read Dash Panel – Features large gauges showing RPM, engine temperature and fuel level; Larger Operator Platform – There’s plenty of foot room on our spacious operator’s platform; HST Treadle Pedal – HST models come with the Kubota Treadle Pedal, which is easy to use with no confusion on which pedal you are pushing, making every job faster and safer; Convenience – Standard cup holder, tool box and large fuel tank capacity; Foldable ROPS – ROPS for maximum protection, foldable for maximum convenience.
- Type: Direct injection, vertical, water-cooled 4-cycle diesel
- Engine gross power* - HP (kW): 33.0 (24.6)
- Engine net power** - HP (kW): 31.4 (23.4)
- PTO power - HP (kW): 26.2 (19.5)
- No. of cylinders: 3
- Bore & stroke - in. (mm): 3.4 × 4.0 (87 × 102.4)
- Total displacement - cu. in. (cm3): 111.4 (1826)
- Rated speed - rpm: 2700
- Battery: 12V, RC: 110 min, CCA: 580 A
- Alternator: 12V, 40A
- Fuel tank capacity - US gal. ( ): 11.1 (42)
- Rear PTO type: Live - with overrunningclutch
- PTO/Engine speed: 540/2580
- Lift control type: Position control
- Pump capacity (main) - gpm ( /min): 6.8 (25.7)
- Pump capacity (PS) - gpm ( /min): 4.1 (15.6)
- 3-point hitch: Category I
- Lift capacity at lift points - lbs. (kg): 1985 (900)
- Lift capacity 24 in. behind lift points - lbs. (kg): 1433 (650)
- System pressure - kgf/cm2 (MPa): 165 (16.2)
- Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission, 3 range speed
- Steering: Integral type power steering
- Brake: Mechanical, wet disc type
- Clutch: Dry type single stage
- AG Standard (Front/Rear ): 7.2 - 16 /11.2 - 24
- TURF Option (Front/Rear ): 25 × 8.50-14/13.6-16
- Indust. Option (Front/Rear ): 27 × 8.50 - 15/15 - 19.5 R4
- Traveling speed with standard AG tires mph (km/h): Forward: 0.0 (0.0) - 14.1 (22.7); Reverse: 0.0 (0.0) - 12.7 (20.5)
- Overall length (w/o 3P) - in. (mm): 107.9 (2740)
- Overall width (min. tread) - in. (mm): 55.1 (1400)
- Overall height (w/Foldable ROPS) - in. (mm): 91.7 (2330)
- Wheelbase - in. (mm): 63.3 (1610)
- Min. ground clearance - in. (mm): 13.4 (340)
- Min. turning radius (w/brake, 4WD disengaged) feet (m): 8.2 (2.5)
- Tread Front tire in. (mm): 43.1 (1095)
- Tread Rear tire in. (mm): 43.8 (1115) / 47.1 (1195) / 50.8 (1290)
- Weight (with ROPS) - lbs. (kg): 2778 (1260)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Direct injection, vertical, water-cooled 4-cycle diesel
- 33 hp
- PTO HP
- 26.2 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2700 rpm
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.4 × 4.0 in. (87 × 102.4 mm)
- 63.3 in. (1610 mm)
- 2778 lb. (1260 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.4 in. (340 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.1 gal. (42 L)
- Mechanical, Wet Disc Type
- Pump capacity (main): 6.3 gpm (23.9 Lpm)