2019 Kubota L2501 2WD - PACKAGE SPECIAL - $0 down payment - 0% for 60
With a 24.8 HP Kubota diesel engine, two superior transmission options to choose from and available front loader and backhoe, Kubota's L2501 is one valuable combination of horsepower and high-quality construction - perfect for the independent property owner.
•L2501 Standard L - Series Features: Powerful enough to tackle a wide range of tasks, yet nimble enough to provide the precision performance you need. Kubota's new L2501 combines robust performance and user-friendly features in one easy-to-operate compact tractor.
•New Powerful, Clean Engines: Kubota engines are well known for their reliability, power and ability to generate outstanding horsepower. Today, Kubota engines are more fuel efficient and clean running than ever. The L2501's 24.8 HP (18.5 kW) engine meets the very latest EPA Tier 4 Final emissions regulations.
•Gear Drive Transmission with Synchro-Shuttle (F and DT Models): You'll finish the big jobs easily with the mechanical Synchro-Shuttle Transmission featuring inline forward and reverse shifting for quick directional changes. The transmission offers 4 main-shift speeds and 2 range-shift speeds (Hi/Lo) for a total of 8 forward and 4 reverse speeds, enabling you to select the right speed for better productivity.
•HST Transmission (L2501HST Model): The HST transmission offers simple forward and reverse change and 3-range shifting for optimal operating efficiency. It provides infinite speed control with the HST pedal that can be operated simply by pressing down on the pedal. Cruise Control is optional on this model. When installed the cruise lever is conveniently located on the left side of the operator's seat for easy access.
•Live Continuous-Running PTO: The HST model includes a live, continuous-running rear PTO for easier operation. The HST model also features an over-running clutch on the PTO shaft to protect the transmission. Finally, a stationary PTO feature allows the use of various implements such as pumps. The PTO lever is located to the right side of the operator's seat.
•Enhanced Operator's Deck: The L2501 features a spacious operator's platform for optimal operator comfort. The ergonomic design means that the operator experiences less fatigue. The semi-flat design of the deck makes even mounting and dismounting the tractor easier.
•Choice of Tires: Tires designed for specific jobs allow the Standard L-Series tractors to perform even better. Select from Ag, Industrial, and Turf tire options.
•Large Capacity Fuel Tank: The L2501 models feature a 10 gallon fuel tank. Operate longer between fill ups with the large capacity fuel tank on the Standard L-Series.
•Cup Holder: This convenient holder securely fits a cup or a mug to keep operators hydrated on the job.
•Tool Box: A large tool box is located right behind the operator's seat for easy access. Models with the backhoe will have the tool box above the left fender, next to the operator's seat.
•Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS): For maximum protection, all models come with a foldable ROPS and a retractable seat belt as standard equipment.
•One Piece Hood: The Standard L-Series sleek slanted hood provides a great field of vision. The one piece hood can be fully opened with the assistance of a gas strut for easier access to the engine and other maintenance items.
•Engine gross horsepower* - HP (kW): 24.8 (18.5)
•Engine net power** - HP (kW): 23.9 (17.8)
•PTO power - HP (kW): 19.0 (14.2)
•No. of cylinders: 3
•Bore & stroke - in. (mm): 3.4 × 3.6 (87 × 92.4)
•Total displacement - cu. in. (cm3): 100.47 (1647)
•Rated speed - rpm: 2200
•Battery: 12V, RC: 123 min, CCA: 490 A
•Fuel tank capacity - US gal. (L): 10.0 (38.0)
•Rear PTO type: Live-continuous running
•PTO/Engine speedsystem: 540/2105
•Pump capacity (main) - gpm (L/min): 5.15 (19.5)
•Pump capacity (PS) - gpm (L/min): 3.13 (11.8)
•Lift capacity at lift points - lbs. (kg): 1918 (870)
•24 in. behind lift points - lbs. (kg): 1389 (630)
•System pressure - kgf/cm2 (MPa): 2205 (15.2)
•Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission,3 range speed
•Steering: Integral type power steering
•Brake: Wet disc type
•Clutch: Dry type single stage
•AG Standard: 7.2 - 16/ 11.2 - 24
•TURF Option - Front/Rear: N / A
•Indust. Option - Front/Rear: 27 × 8.50 - 15/ 15 - 19.5 R4
•Overall length (w/o 3P) - in. (mm): 106.3 (2700)
•Overall width (min.tread) - in. (mm): 55.1 (1400)
•Overall height (w/Foldable ROPS) - in. (mm)
•Wheelbase - in. (mm): 63.3 (1610)
•Min. ground clearance - in. (mm): 13.4 (340)
•Tread Rear tire - in. (mm): 43.1 (1095)
•Front tire - in. (mm): 43.8 (1115) / 47.1 (1195) / 50.8 (1290)
•Min. turning radius (w/brake, 4WD disengaged) - feet (m): 8.2 (2.5)
•Weight (with ROPS) - lbs. (kg): 2623 (1190)
Meet your new favorite piece of equipment: Kubota's Standard L Series takes power and performance to new heights. With a valuable combination of horsepower and high-quality construction, this feature-packed compact tractor is perfect for small property owners – starting with how much you’ll look forward to using it every day.
- Performance Matched Backhoe: Kubota Built Backhoe - Kubota's backhoes are built by Kubota and specifically designed to maximize the performance of the backhoe and tractor. Easy To Remove - The Kubota BH77 and BH92 are easily removed without the use of tools. Ease of Use - Designed with plenty of dig depth and reach, smooth hydraulics, cushioning valves to prevent shock when the dipper reaches the end of the cylinder stroke and ample room for the operator, you will find the BH77 and BH92 are not only easy to use, but a pleasure to work with.
- Easy To Operate - Proven To Work: Operator Comfort - Comfort is key, and Kubota has it with an open working station, comfortable seat, ergonomic control layout and the Kubota Treadle Pedal (HST models only). 3-Range HST - Kubota L01 HST models have a 3-range transmission, making it easier for any operator to find the right mix of speed and torque, no matter the job. Simple and Easy to Use PTO - Kubota offers PTO clutch systems with simple designs that are easy to use.
- Built To Last - Quality, Durability And Longevity: Kubota Diesel Engine - Kubota is the #1 manufacturer in the world for under 100 HP non-automotive, multi-cylinder diesel engines. Heavy Duty Construction - From the heavy duty front axle to the cast steel transmission and rear end, all the way to the steel hood and fenders, the Kubota is built to last. Kubota Designed, Kubota Built - Front to rear, the Kubota tractor is designed and built by Kubota for our Kubota customers. You won't find a "Kubota" re-branded tractor built by others, only Kubota quality through and through. Helical Cut Gears - Helical cut gears in the rear housing mean a quieter ride and stronger gear set when compared to the spur gears some of our competition uses. Kubota Reputation For Quality - Kubota is known for our quality, reliability and longevity - you can't fake a good reputation, it can only be awarded to you by your satisfied customers.
- Performance Matched Front End Loader: Kubota Built Front Loader - Kubota's front loaders are built by Kubota and specifically designed to maximize the performance of the front loader and tractor. Easy To Remove - The Kubota LA525 and LA765 Front Loaders are designed to be easy to remove and re-install, without tools, whenever the job demands it. Ease of Use - With plenty of lift capacity, simultaneous lift and curl functions, optional bucket level indicator rod and 2 lever quick coupler, the Kubota LA525 and LA765 Front Loaders make it easy to complete your task with speed and ease.
- Multiple Models To Fit Your Needs: Kubota understands that not every customer's needs are the same. With that in mind, Kubota offers multiple options for customers throughout the L01 Series lineup. Options- Efficient Gear Drive or Easy To Use Hydrostatic (HST) Transmissions - Whether it is more power to the ground, or simplicity and ease of use, Kubota has a transmission to suit your needs; 2 or 4 Wheel Drive Front Axles - Not everyone needs or wants a 4WD tractor, Kubota offers you the choice; Multiple Tire Options - Available with Ag, Turf, or Industrial tires, Kubota can equip your tractor to suit your conditions; Adjustable Wheel Spacing on Standard Tires - Adjust the wheel spacing to your specific needs with our Ag tires on adjustable rims; Front End Loader Options - Performance matched front end loaders to help you get the job done; Backhoe Options - Performance matched backhoes allow you to tackle digging chores without spending the extra money to upgrade to a "premium" tractor.
- Ready For A Long Day Of Work: Suspension Seat - Our contoured suspension seat reduces fatigue and offers all day comfort; Easy to Use Control Layout - Ergonomic controls increase both operator comfort and safety; Easy to Read Dash Panel - Features large gauges showing RPM, engine temperature and fuel level; Larger Operator Platform - There's plenty of foot room on our spacious operator's platform; HST Treadle Pedal - HST models come with the Kubota Treadle Pedal, which is easy to use with no confusion on which pedal you are pushing, making every job faster and safer; Convenience - Standard cup holder, tool box and large fuel tank capacity; Foldable ROPS - ROPS for maximum protection, foldable for maximum convenience.
- Engine gross horsepower* - HP (kW): 24.8 (18.5)
- Engine net power** - HP (kW): 23.9 (17.8)
- PTO power - HP (kW): 20.5 (15.3)
- No. of cylinders: 3
- Bore & stroke - in. (mm): 3.4 × 3.6 (87 × 92.4)
- Total displacement - cu. in. (cm3): 100.47 (1647)
- Rated speed - rpm: 2200
- Battery: 12V, RC: 123 min, CCA: 490 A
- Fuel tank capacity - US gal. (L): 10.0 (38.0)
- Rear PTO type: Transmission driven with overrunning clutch
- PTO/Engine speedsystem: 540/1910
- Pump capacity (main) - gpm (L/min): 5.15 (19.5)
- Pump capacity (PS) - gpm (L/min): 3.13 (11.8)
- 3-point hitch
- Lift capacity at lift points - lbs. (kg): 1918 (870)
- 24 in. behind lift points - lbs. (kg): 1389 (630)
- System pressure - kgf/cm2 (MPa): 2205 (15.2)
- Transmission: Gear shift, 8 forward and 4 reverse
- Steering: Integral type power steering
- Brake: Wet disc type
- Clutch: Dry type single stage
- AG Standard: 5 - 15/ 11.2 - 24
- TURF Option - Front/Rear: N / A
- Indust. Option - Front/Rear: N / A
- Traveling speed with standard AG tires mph (km/h): Forward: 0.9 (1.4) - 10.7 (17.3); Reverse: 1.2 (1.9) - 3.9 (6.2)
- Overall length (w/o 3P) - in. (mm): 110.6 (2810)
- Overall width (min.tread) - in. (mm): 55.1 (1400)
- Wheelbase - in. (mm): 63.3 (1610)
- Min. ground clearance - in. (mm): 13.6 (345) 13.4
- Tread Rear tire - in. (mm): 41.3 (1050)
- Front tire - in. (mm): 43.8 (1115) / 47.1 (1195) / 50.8 (1290)
- Min. turning radius (w/brake, 4WD disengaged) - feet (m): 7.9 (2.4)
- Tread Front tire in. (mm): 41.3 (1050)
- Tread Rear tire in. (mm): 43.8 (1115) / 47.1 (1195) / 50.8 (1290)
- Weight (with ROPS) - lbs. (kg): 2425 (1100)
- Engine Manufacturer
- 24.8 hp
- PTO HP
- 20.5 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.4 × 3.6 in. (87 × 92.4 mm)
- 63.3 in. (1610 mm)
- 2425 lb. (1100 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.6 in. (345 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (38 L)
- Gear Shift
- Wet Disc
- Pump capacity (main): 5.15 gpm (19.5 Lpm)