2019 Bush Hog 2820
Call for Price
The 2820 Flex-Wing meets the “more value for your investment” Bush Hog® tradition! The oil sight gauges, EZ lube drivelines, and wear bushings at axle pivots are just a few of the extra value features that separate it from competitor units. Adding maximized performance and durability that is needed for the cutting of road sides, row crops, and pastures results in a 20-foot Flex-Wing that is easy to distinguish from the pack. Your investment decision is easily made.
- Free Wing Float, without movement of each hydraulic cylinder rod, is 22° down and 45° up.
- Each cutting gearbox has the industry’s first massive 3-inches output shaft with more splines that are deeper for maximum transmission of torque to the blade pan.
- The 2820 is available with Round Blade Carriers or Straight Shredder Blade Bars. The optional Shredder Kit will increase the shredding performance even more that the straight shredder bars.
- An optional Material Distribution Baffle Kit spreads cut material to eliminate windrows.
- Each wing has a single deck without exposed structure underneath.
- The 2820 is available with optional deck rings that reduce the possibility of blade to deck contact.
- Blade Pans are reinforced for maximum durability.
- Spring Axle Cushions are located near each wheel for maximum shock absorption.
- Wing Skids are formed upward at 45° to prevent "dig in" on turns that might damage the sideband.
- Grease Fittings and Spring Steel Bushings for minimum wear are at each axle pivot point.
- The center section has a doubled deck with no exposed structure for a smooth flow of cut material.
- Highway travel lights are standard for safer travel on roadways.
- The Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked as often as you walk around the machine. Never climb onto the cutter again to check the gearbox oil levels.
- Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the pto CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points. Since all grease fittings on all drivelines are in an up position on every 5th revolution, service times are reduced.
- Cutting Width: 20-feet
- Cutting Height: 2-inches to 14-inches
- Hitch: Perma-Level or Ball
- Minimum Tractor h.p. @ PTO: 90
- Side Band: 1/4-inch x 14-inches
- Blades: 1/2-inch x 4-inches Hi-Uplift
- Blade Holder: Round or Bar
- PTO Drivelines: ASAE Cat 6
- Wing Flex: 22° down to 87° up
- Wing Free Float: 22° down to 45° up
- Splitter Gearbox Rating: 250 h.p.
- Cutting Gearbox Rating: 225 h.p.
- Gearbox Oil Sight Gauge: Standard
- Gearbox Warranty: 6 years
- Blade Tip Speed @ 540 PTO: 15,625 FPM
- @ 1000 PTO: 15,936 FPM
- Cutting Capacity: 3-inches in diameter
- Top Deck, Center section: 11-gauge
- Bottom Deck, Center Section: 10-gauge
- Wing Decks: 10-gauge
- Axle Cushions: Springs @ ea. Wheel
- Wing Adjustment: Turnbuckles
- Grass/Crop distribution: Optional baffles
- Safety Tow Chain: Standard
- Highway Safety Lights: Standard
- Working Width
- 20 ft.
- Recommended HP
- 90 hp PTO