2019 Bush Hog 1812
Call for Price
The 1812 Flex-Wing Rotary Cutter is designed for small tractors with a PTO horsepower of 50 to 75. The narrow cutting width of 12-feet makes this Flex-Wing ideal for rolling terrain where a wide rigid cutter will not perform as well. Grass, weeds, and brush up to 1 1/2-inch diameter are no match for the hardened parallel uplift blades. The narrow width is also ideal for orchards with prunings that must be cut into smaller pieces. The 1812 has maintenance friendly features, E-Z cleaning decks, high performance cutting and distribution, and it is built Bush Hog® tough for years of reliable service.
- E-Z clean smooth decks are on the center and wings.
- Wing "free float" without movement of wing hydraulic cylinder rod extends cylinder life.
- Gearbox oil sight gauge allows the checking of the oil level in a few seconds.
- PTO driveline holder is standard.
- Wheel spindles are in halves for economy and ease of maintenance.
- A single hydraulic hose is standard for lifting. Two hoses are optional for lifting wings independently of center section.
- Center section cushions are at each axle arm to absorb shocks near the wheels.
- Replaceable full length sideband skids give maximum protection and strength to the sideband.
- Wheel hub cap retainers are standard to prevent loss of cap and hub grease.
- Safety lights for highway travel are standard.
- Full Length Sideband Skids
- Each axle arm on the center section has a rubber cushion to absorb the shock loads near the wheels. Shown with optional dual tires on the center.
- Patented oil sight gauge in all three cutting gearboxes for quick and easy monitoring of oil levels.
- Cutting Height: 2-inches to 12-inches
- Hitch: Cast Clevis
- Tongue Weight: 1,086-lbs.
- Estimated Total Weight: 3,278-lbs.
- Tractor H Range@ PTO: 50 to 75
- Side Band: 1/4-inch x 10-inches
- Blades: 1/2-inch x 3-inches Hi-Uplift
- Blade Holder: Oval Pan
- PTO Drivelines: ASAE Cat 4
- Center & Wing Drivelines: ASAE Cat 3
- Wing Flex: 22° Down to 87° up
- Wing Free Float: 22° down to 25° up
- Splitter Gearbox Rating: 160 HP
- Cutting Gearbox Rating: 65 HP
- Gearbox Oil Sight Gauge: Standard
- Gearbox Warranty: 5 Years
- Blade Tip Speed @ 540 pto: 14,464 FPM Center/13,930 Wings
- Cutting Capacity: 1 1/2-inch
- Decks: 10-gauge
- Axle Pivot Points: Bushings With Grease Fittings
- Axle Cushions, Center Section: Rubber Bumper Near Each Wheel
- Wing Adjustments: Turnbuckle
- Safety Tow Chain: Standard
- Highway Safety Lights: Standard
- Working Width
- 12 ft.
- 3278 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50-75 hp PTO