2018 Vermeer TM700
Call for Price
With a simple drop of the pin, you can hook up the TM700 Rebel Trailed Mower to any 55+ hp tractor and start cutting 9'2"/2.8 m rows out of your fields. This side-pull rotary disc mower is designed to be easy to use and easy to maintain, too. Each of the seven discs is self-contained with its own set of gears, bearings and lubricants - and the gears stay in the grease, even when mowing at extreme angles.
- Hitch up easily. It's as easy as the drop of a pin - no longer requires a 3-point hook-up.
- Absorbs shock loads with a patented rubber torsion design that keeps the weight of the cutter bar on the ground until it needs to float over field obstacles.
- Goes easy on horse power, only requiring a 55 hp/41 kW tractor for a 9'2"/2.8 m cut.
- Maneuvers around obstacles easily, thanks to the hydraulic swing cylinder.
- Replace blades in seconds using the exclusive Quick-Clip™ Blade Retention System.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Transport Height: 54.5 " (138.4 cm)
- Transport Width: 113 " (287 cm)
- Transport Length: 184 " (467.4 cm)
- Working Height: 54.5 " (138.4 cm)
- Working Width: 163 " (414 cm)
- Working Length: 171 " (434.3 cm)
- Total Weight: 2000 lbs (907.2 kg)
- Tongue Weight: 580 lbs (263.1 kg)
- Tires: 205/75R14
- Hydraulic requirements: 2 auxiliary remotes (1 with optional kit)
- Flow Rate: 6 gpm (22.7 L/min)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1250 psi (86.2 bar)
- Cutting Width: 110 " (279.4 cm)
- Number of Discs: 7
- Disc Diameter: 19.7 " (50 cm)
- Disc Speed: 2797 rpm
- Number of Knives: 14
- Cutterbar Angle: 0 to 6 degrees
- Angle Adjustment: Manual Turnbuckle
- Disc Type: Quick-Clip Blade Retention System
- Skid Shoes: Double wide skid shoes
- Warranty: One year limited warranty and three year limited cutterbar warranty
- Safety Equipment: SMV sign
- Mower Suspension: Rubber torsion
- Torque Protection - Driveline: Friction disc clutch
- Single Tractor Outlet Hydraulic Kit: For tractors with only 1 auxillary remote
- Working Width
- 163 in. (414 cm)
- 113 in. (287 cm)
- 171 in. (434.3 cm)
- 2000 lb. (907.2 kg)