2018 Kubota Z421 Kawasaki 60" - 4 YEAR WARRANTY
A 24 HP Kawasaki engine, rugged transmission, steel welded 60" mower deck, large fuel tank, easy-store foldable ROPS and smooth operation levers are just a few reasons the KommanderPRO 60 is ideal for commercial fleets and large property owners alike.
Comfort and Convenience : Z400 mowers are designed for the residential user seeking high levels of comfort and convenience, and the professional user demanding superior durability and performance.
Powerful Engines: The Z400 Series comes equipped with powerful Kawasaki engines that provide the torque you need to power through tall grass and rugged environments.
Precision Adjustment: A simple twist of a dial lets you adjust the cutting height in precise 1/4” increments.
Parking Brake: A foot pedal locks the brake so the unit can't move, ensuring safe and secure parking.
Rugged Transmission: Power from the engine is delivered to the wheels through rugged, Hydro-Gear® Commercial ZT-3600® transmission.
K-Lift: The K-Lift pedal lets you quickly and easily adjust the cutting height without leaving your seat. Simply press the pedal and turn the adjustment dial.
Foldable ROPS: The ROPS on the Z400 Series mowers meets ISO 21199 specifications to ensure safe and efficient operation. The ROPS easily folds down to allow the mower to pass under low obstructions, as well as permits easier storage in a garage or shed.
Low Profile Tire: The Z400 Series' new wide low-profile tires not only look good, they provide better traction for all types of mowing tasks. They also have a larger footprint that reduces ground compaction as well as turf damage during turns.
12V Power Outlet: Charge your phone or other accessory while mowing the lawn. The Z400 also has an integrated smart phone holder.
Wide Foot Pan: There’s plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan. It also makes entry and exit a snap.
High Back Seat & 6" Slide Seat: Soft and roomy, the high back seat will keep you comfortable even on those extra-long mowing jobs. The seat slides a full 6” forward and back, letting you find just the right position for maximum personal comfort.
Seat Opening Mechanism: The seat is fully opened with a simple touch to provide easy access to the fuses.
Storage Box and Cup Holder: Convenient for holding personal items, the cup holder and the storage box are located beside the seat.
5" Deep Welded Mower Deck: This steel welded mower deck provides outstanding, professional-level cutting performance. A reinforced spindle mount area improves durability.
Large Fuel Tank: The large, 6.8-gallon fuel tank keeps the Z400 Series mowing for more than 6 hours between refueling stops. (depending on conditions).
Smooth Operation Levers: The operation load of the dual operation levers can be adjusted to each operator's needs to provide smooth, precise control and less fatigue at the end of the day. The damper force can be easily adjusted to ensure optimum comfort for every operator.
Ergonomic Control Layout: All controls are ergonomically arranged for quick identification and simple operation, with most controls on the right side for faster, easier access.
Fabricated Mower Deck (48", 54", 60"): The Z400-Series are equipped with a 48", 54", or 60" mower deck. Within their 5-inch-deep welded structure, these mower decks provide a generous internal deck volume that contributes to enhancing both mowing performance and clipping discharge performance. Whether long, wet, or thick, grass is powerfully raised for efficient mowing.
Operator Controlled Discharge Chute (Optional): The discharge chute cover over the grass clippings outlet can be opened and closed with a single lever, letting you temporarily shut the outlet to avoid sending clippings into flowerbeds or roads.
Mulching Kit (Optional): With the optional mulching kit, clippings are finely cut for an outstanding mulching performance.
Grass Catcher Kit (Optional): Having a generous 7-bushel (250L) capacity, the optional grass catcher reduces the number of stops required to discharge clippings. As a result, overall operational efficiency is enhanced.
Type: Air cooled 2 cylinders gasoline engine
Engine Gross power: 24.0 hp
Total displacement: 44.3 cu.in. (726cc)
Starting system: Key switch
Overall length: 80.9 in. (2055 mm)
Overall width w/ mower: 67.3 in. (1710 mm)
Overall width w/o mower: 48.7 in. (1236 mm)
Overall height w/ ROPS (upright): 69.8 in. (1772 mm)
Overall height w/o ROPS (folded): 49.8 in. (1265 mm)
Wheelbase: 49.4 in. (1255 mm)
Tread Front: 37.2 in. (944 mm)
Tread Rear: 39.4 in. (1000 mm)
Front tire: 13x5.0-6, smooth pneumatic
Rear tire: 24x9.5-14, low profile tire
Transmission: Hydro-Gear® Commercial
Transmission system: 2-HST w/Gear reduction
Speed control: 2-hand lever
Traveling speed range Forward: 0-10.0 mph (0-16.0 km/h)
Traveling speed range Reverse: 0-5.0 mph (0-8.0 km/h)
Braking system: Cog style parking lock/Foot pedal
PTO type: Belt drive
Clutch type: Electric clutch
PTO brake: Dry disc
Mower deck type: Side discharge
Mower lift system: Mechanical/Foot pedal
Deck depth: 5.0 in. (127 mm)
Belt type: Belt drive
Deck steel thickness: 0.135 in. (3.4 mm)
Anti scalp roller: Rigid
Cutting width of mower: 60 in.
Number of blades: 3
Cutting height: 1.5-5.0 in. (38-127 mm)
Mounting system of mower: Parallel linkage
Blade tip speed FPM: 18700
Seat: Deluxe seat
Engine stop system: Key stop
Battery: U1 (12V, RC: 45 min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
Generator capacity: 15A
Hour meter: Standard
Fuel gauge: Sight window
The Z400 Series of zero-turn mowers delivers all that and more, including powerful engines matched with rugged transmissions, smooth operation levers, and, of course, Kubota's reputation for outstanding quality and durability. It's everything you want in a zero-turn mower.
- Cup Holder & Storage
- Easy to Reach Operator Controls
- Kawasaki Engines
- Large Open Operator Platform
- Wide Pneumatic Casters
- Tool-Less Air Cleaner Access
- Easy Under Seat Access
- Wide Low Profile Rear Tires
- Foldable ROPS For Easy Transport
- Comfort And Convenience: Features to keep you feeling fresh and working longer - 12-volt power outlet to charge your phone and other accessories; Adjustable, high back seat; Storage box; Cup holder; Wide foot pan for plenty of leg room and easy entry/exit; The operation load of the dual operation levers can be adjusted to each operator's needs; Ergonomic control layout
- Fabricated Mower Deck (48", 54", 60"): The Z400-Series are equipped with a 48", 54", or 60" mower deck. Within their 5-inch-deep welded structure, these mower decks provide a generous internal deck volume that contributes to enhancing both mowing performance and clipping discharge performance. Whether long, wet, or thick, grass is powerfully raised for efficient mowing. A reinforced spindle mount area improves durability.
- Model: GH7301V
- Type: Air cooled 2 cylinders gasoline engine
- Engine Gross power: 24.0 hp
- Total displacement: 44.3 cu.in. (726cc)
- Starting system: Key switch
- Overall length: 80.9 in. (2055 mm)
- Overall width w/ mower: 73.6 in. (1870 mm)
- Overall width w/o mower: 54.2 in. (1376 mm)
- Overall height w/ ROPS (upright): 69.8 in. (1772 mm)
- Overall height w/o ROPS (folded): 49.8 in. (1265 mm)
- Wheelbase: 49.4 in. (1255 mm)
- Tread Front: 37.2 in. (944 mm)
- Tread Rear: 42.1 in. (1070 mm)
- Front tire: 13x6.5-6, smooth pneumatic
- Rear tire: 24x12.0-14, low profile tire
- Weight (w/mower): 904 lb. (410 kg)
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear® Commercial ZT3600®
- Transmission system: 2-HST w/Gear reduction
- Speed control: 2-hand lever
- Traveling speed range Forward: 0-10.0 mph (0-16.0 km/h)
- Traveling speed range Reverse: 0-5.0 mph (0-8.0 km/h)
- Braking system: Cog style parking lock/Foot pedal
- PTO type: Belt drive
- Clutch type: Electric clutch
- PTO brake: Dry disc
- Model: RCK60P-400Z
- Mower deck type: Side discharge
- Mower lift system: Mechanical/Foot pedal
- Deck depth: 5.0 in. (127 mm)
- Belt type: Belt drive
- Deck steel thickness: 0.135 in. (3.4 mm)
- Anti scalp roller: Rigid
- Cutting width of mower: 60 in. (1524 mm)
- Number of blades: 3
- Cutting height: 1.5-5.0 in. (38-127 mm)
- Mounting system of mower: Parallel linkage
- Blade tip speed FPM: 18300
- Seat: Deluxe seat
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.8 gal. (25.7 L)
- Battery: U1 (12V, RC: 45 min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
- Generator capacity: 15A
- Hour meter: Standard
- Fuel gauge: Sight window
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota GH7301V
- Horse Power
- 24.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Air cooled 2 cylinders gasoline engine
- 44.3 cu.in. (726cc)
- Hydro-Gear® Commercial ZT3600®
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13x6.5-6; Rear: 24x12.0-14
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.8 gal. (25.7 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (1524 mm)
- Discharge Type