2018 Kubota AP-SRT76 Hydraulic Tiller skid steer style
Kubota by Land Pride: Forward and reverse rotation Rotary Tillers are great for seedbed or garden plot soil preparation and are available in widths of 62" and 76". They are used in landscaping, nurseries, gardens, and light commercial applications. The formed and reinforced rear deflector leaves a nice smooth finish. Operators can vary tilling depth with curl and depth indicator to achieve the desired results. High flow is available as an option on the 62" model and standard on the 76". Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- 6" Offset capability: Offset allows operator to till closer to fences, buildings, sidewalks, and other objects. Hook skid steer hitch to the left side of tiller hitch plate to side shift tiller 6" to the right. Hook skid steer hitch to the right side of tiller hitch plate to center tiller on the skid steer.
- Depth indicator: Operator can tell how deep the tiller is working in the soil without leaving the seat.
- Hydraulic depth control: Operator can rotate skid steer hitch on the tiller skid shoes to any depth indicated on the depth indicator. Operator does not have to adjust skid shoes to set tiller depth.
- Rotor can be operated forward or reverse: Allows operator to choose forward or reverse tilling by reversing hydraulic flow. Reverse tilling is good for breaking up hard ground and covering trash.
- SRT62 offers a choice between low flow or high flow SRT76 is offered in high flow: Low flow (14 to 23 gpm) and high flow (23 to 42 gpm) allow these tillers to fit a wide variety of skid steers.
- Case drain hose: Reduces back pressure on motor which increases power for tilling and protects outer seal.
- 1/4" Heavy duty deck and 3/8" heavy duty end plates: Deck and end plates are built tough.
- Replaceable skid shoes: Keep bottom of end plates from wearing.
- Bolt in spiral design rotor: Reduces bouncing of tiller.
- Bolt-on tiller tines designed to attach with one bolt per tine: Makes replacing tines fast and easy.
- Bi-directional hardened boron steel tines: Tiller tines are built tough to last. Tines are sharpened on both edges to cut into the soil while operating forward or reverse. If bi-directional tines are used primarily rotating in one direction, they can be reversed (turned around) to extend their life.
- Motor guard: Protects motor, fittings, and hydraulic hoses from damage caused by bumping into objects around the motor.
- Adjustable scarifier shanks constructed of hardened steel: These shanks are built tough to rip up hard soil. They make tilling easier in hard soil.
- Optional small flat face couplers or large flat face couplers: Fits a wider variety of skid steers.
- Weight: 880 lbs.
- Tilling width: 76"
- Overall width: 88 1/2"
- Tilling depth: 2", 4", & 5.6"
- Depth indicator (Patent-pending): Depth indicator (Viewable from operator seat)
- Hydraulic requirements: High flow motor: 23-42 gpm (* 16-23 gpm with minimum 2600 psi)
- Hydraulic pressure range: High flow motor: 2300 psi min. / 4500 psi max.
- Motor rpm (Depending on skid steer flow and pressure) High flow motor: 133 to 244 rpm (*92-133 rpm)
- Motor case drain: Standard
- Number of rotor flanges: 11
- Number of tines per flange: 4
- Tine construction: Bi-directional forged harden “C” shaped
- Direction of travel: Bi-directional (forward and reverse)
- Hitch type: Universal Quick Attach Hitch
- Side shift capabilities: 6" To the right
- Skid shoes: Replaceable
- Rotor swing diameter: 18.3"
- Number of shanks: 6
- Shank retainers: Spring loaded retaining clips 2
- Shank construction: 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 16" Adjustable hardened steel with 3 adjustable depths
- Construction: Deck plate: 1/4" steel plate
- Construction: End plates: 3/8" steel plate
- Tilling Width
- 76 in.
- 880 lb.