2018 Kubota AP-SG2572 - 6' grader scraper
Sale: Save $318.00 now until 12/31/2018
AP-SG2572 - 6' grader scraper
Kubota by Land Pride: Landscapers, contractors, homeowners, rental yards, and developers can level construction sites, or for seed preparation and rejuvenating driveways and parking lots. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Skid steer mounting plate: Fits most/all skid steer front loader hitches.
- 40-95 hp requirements: Makes it compatible with many popular smaller sized skid steers and tractors in use today.
- Dual adjustable height grader blades: Allows the grader to be adjusted to desired amount of cultivation, leveling, and grading action.
- 3-Position scarifier shanks: Allows shanks to be adjusted to two depths or above ground.
- Ripping-Only Functionality: Frame geometry gives the user the option to solely use straight shanks, reducing horsepower requirements when the surface requires multiple ripping passes.
- Reversible heat treated high carbon steel grading blades: For excellent wear resistance and long service life.
- Hardened straight shanks: Assures long service life.
- Full length heavy duty skid shoes: Makes for easier operation and long unit life.
- Replaceable and reversible skid shoes: Extends the life of the skid shoes.
- Heavy duty frame construction: Assures long lasting reliability and performance.
- Model Number: AP-SG2572
- Working width: 72"
- Overall width: 81 1/4"
- Number of straight shanks: 6
- Skid steer & tractor hp requirement: 40-95 hp
- Unit weight with shanks: 886 lbs.
- Overall length: 52 1/4"
- Overall height: 22"
- Side panel height with skid shoes: 15 1/2"
- Side panel length: 50"
- Side panel thickness: 1/4" Thick with 2 3/4" formed edges.
- Skid shoe construction: 3/8" Thick with a formed bevel to prevent gouging.
- Straight shank construction: Heat-treated 3-position shank.
- Cutting edges: Four 1/2" x 6" high-carbon, heat-treated blades that are reversible and replaceable.
- Cutting edge adjustment: Variable vertical adjustment from level grade to 1 1/2" below grade.
- Shank adjustments: 2 1/2" and 3/4" below grade level. 3/4" above grade level.
- Hitch type: Skid steer mounting plate
- Working width: 72 in.; Overall: 81 1/4 in.
- 52 1/4 in.
- 886 lb.