2019 Bad Boy MZ 42" Kohler 725cc
Sheffield Financing is Available.
This no compromise mower may be all new, but it's still built to last
Most mowers at this price are made from flimsy stamped steel and bolted together. So if you're looking for the efficiencies of a zero-turn mower at a price that does not compromise on quality construction and quality of cut — turn to the MZ Magnum.
With its all new, larger and stronger frame — sporting an even stronger 7-gauge all-steel, fabricated deck — the MZ Magnum is far more substantial in build quality than other mowers in this price range. You’ll immediately appreciate the rock-solid, all-steel welded construction, powerful engine and 'too much fun to call it work' ride.
Cutting Width: 5400 - 54"
Cutting Height: 1.5" – 4.5" with Deck Height Control System
Blades: 5400 - 7/32" x 2 1/2" x 18 1/2", High Lift, Heat Treated
Lift and Height Adjustment: Foot-Assist Lift; Electric Lift Optional: Deck Dial
Blade Belt: Single V-Belt Spring Tension
Anti-Scalp Rollers: 2 Total (2 Front)
Deck Flotation: Floats On Four 1/4" Deck Hangers
Deck Thickness: 3/16" Thick Solid Steel
Gross Horsepower/cc: 725cc Kohler KT740
Cylinders: 90 Degree V-Twin
Maximum Torque: 41.3 ft. lbs. @ 2,400 RPM
Fuel Requirement: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or Higher)
Fuel Capacity: 5 Gallons
Fuel Filter: Replaceable Automotive Type
Cooling System: Air-Cooled
Starter: 12 Volt
Charging System: 16 Amp
Drive System Specifications
Transmission: Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle
Pump Drive: Integrated Axial Piston Pump & Motoro w/Gear Reduction
Wheel Drive: Integrated with Gear Reduction
Hydrostatic System Oil: 20W50 Motor Oil
Pumps (2): EZT Integrated Unit
Hydraulic Coolers (2): 7" Cooling Fan per Unit
Weight: 5400 - 686 lbs.
Overall Height: 42"
Overall Width Chute Up/Chute Down: 5400 - 58" / 67"
Overall Length: 76"
Tire to Tire Width: 46"
Tires - Front: 11 x 6.0 – 5 Smooth Tread
Tires - Rear: 18 x 9.5 - 8 Turf Tread
Steering: Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control
Turning Radius: Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length
Ground Speed (forward): Up To 6 mph
Parking Brake: External Cogg Brake
We introduced the zero-turn mower to a whole new breed of owners when we introduced the MZ. Bringing the combination of solid steel construction plus incredible priced power — all hallmarks of a Bad Boy Mower — and rolled into one durable, fun-to-drive and inexpensive zero-turn.
Now, sporting the same larger and stronger frame as our ZT Elite and MZ Magnum, we’re putting even more distance between our biggest value mower and the competition. We’re proud to bring the revolutionary MZ to market — because everybody deserves a better finish cut. It's a breakthrough mower at an even bigger breakthrough price.
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Cutting Height: 1.5" – 4.5" with Deck Height Control System
- Blades: 7/32" x 2 1/2" x 14 1/2", High Lift, Heat Treated
- Lift and Height Adjustment: Foot-Assist Manual lift with Dial-Style height adjustment. Optional electric lift
- Blade Belt: Single V-Belt Spring Tension
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: 2 Front
- Deck Flotation: Floats On Four 1/4" Deck Hangers
- Deck Thickness: 3/16" Thick Solid Steel
- Gross Horsepower/cc: 725cc Air-Cooled Kohler Pro 7000
- Cylinders: 90 Degree V-Twin
- Displacement: 725 cc
- Maximum Torque: 40 ft. lbs. @ 2,600 RPM
- Fuel Requirement: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or higher)
- Fuel Capacity: 5 Gallons
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable Automotive Type
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: 12 Volt
- Charging System: 16 Amp
- Transmission: Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Pump Drive: Integrated Axial Piston Pump & Motor w/Gear Reduction
- Wheel Drive: Integrated with Gear Reduction
- Hydrostatic System Oil: 20W50 Motor Oil
- Hydraulic Filter: -
- Pumps (2): EZT Integrated Unit
- Hydraulic Coolers (2): 7" Cooling Fan Per Unit
- Weight: 656 lbs.
- Overall Height: 42"
- Overall Width: Chute Up/Chute Down: 4200 - 47" / 56"
- Overall Length: 76"
- Tire to Tire Width: 41"
- Tires - Front: 11 x 6.0 – 5 Smooth Tread
- Tires - Rear: 18 x 8.5 - 8 Turf Tread
- Steering: Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control
- Turning Radius: Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length
- Ground Speed (forward): Up To 6 mph
- Parking Brake: External Cogg Brake
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Air-Cooled Pro 7000 90 deg. V-Twin
- Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 6.0 – 5 Smooth Tread; Rear: 18 x 8.5 - 8 Turf Tread
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type