2016 Kubota L2501 Gear-Drive 2WD
With a 24.8 HP Kubota diesel engine, two superior transmission options to choose from and available front loader and backhoe, Kubota's L2501 is one valuable combination of horsepower and high-quality construction - perfect for the independent property owner.
- L2501 Standard L - Series Features: Powerful enough to tackle a wide range of tasks, yet nimble enough to provide the precision performance you need. Kubota's new L2501 combines robust performance and user-friendly features in one easy-to-operate compact tractor.
- New Powerful, Clean Engines: Kubota engines are well known for their reliability, power and ability to generate outstanding horsepower. Today, Kubota engines are more fuel efficient and clean running than ever. The L2501's 24.8 HP (18.5 kW) engine meets the very latest EPA Tier 4 Final emissions regulations.
- Gear Drive Transmission with Synchro-Shuttle (F and DT Models): You'll finish the big jobs easily with the mechanical Synchro-Shuttle Transmission featuring inline forward and reverse shifting for quick directional changes. The transmission offers 4 main-shift speeds and 2 range-shift speeds (Hi/Lo) for a total of 8 forward and 4 reverse speeds, enabling you to select the right speed for better productivity.
- HST Transmission (L2501HST Model): The HST transmission offers simple forward and reverse change and 3-range shifting for optimal operating efficiency. It provides infinite speed control with the HST pedal that can be operated simply by pressing down on the pedal. Cruise Control is optional on this model. When installed the cruise lever is conveniently located on the left side of the operator's seat for easy access.
- Live Continuous-Running PTO: The HST model includes a live, continuous-running rear PTO for easier operation. The HST model also features an over-running clutch on the PTO shaft to protect the transmission. Finally, a stationary PTO feature allows the use of various implements such as pumps. The PTO lever is located to the right side of the operator's seat.
- Enhanced Operator's Deck: The L2501 features a spacious operator's platform for optimal operator comfort. The ergonomic design means that the operator experiences less fatigue. The semi-flat design of the deck makes even mounting and dismounting the tractor easier.
- Choice of Tires: Tires designed for specific jobs allow the Standard L-Series tractors to perform even better. Select from Ag, Industrial, and Turf tire options.
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: The L2501 models feature a 10 gallon fuel tank. Operate longer between fill ups with the large capacity fuel tank on the Standard L-Series.
- Cup Holder: This convenient holder securely fits a cup or a mug to keep operators hydrated on the job.
- Tool Box: A large tool box is located right behind the operator's seat for easy access. Models with the backhoe will have the tool box above the left fender, next to the operator's seat.
- Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS): For maximum protection, all models come with a foldable ROPS and a retractable seat belt as standard equipment.
- One Piece Hood: The Standard L-Series sleek slanted hood provides a great field of vision. The one piece hood can be fully opened with the assistance of a gas strut for easier access to the engine and other maintenance items.
- Engine gross horsepower* - HP (kW): 24.8 (18.5)
- Engine net power** - HP (kW): 23.9 (17.8)
- PTO power - HP (kW): 20.5 (15.3)
- No. of cylinders: 3
- Bore & stroke - in. (mm): 3.4 × 3.6 (87 × 92.4)
- Total displacement - cu. in. (cm3): 100.47 (1647)
- Rated speed - rpm: 2200
- Battery: 12V, RC: 123 min, CCA: 490 A
- Fuel tank capacity - US gal. (L): 10.0 (38.0)
- Rear PTO type: Transmission driven with overrunning clutch
- PTO/Engine speedsystem: 540/1910
- Pump capacity (main) - gpm (L/min): 5.15 (19.5)
- Pump capacity (PS) - gpm (L/min): 3.13 (11.8)
- 3-point hitch
- Lift capacity at lift points - lbs. (kg): 1918 (870)
- 24 in. behind lift points - lbs. (kg): 1389 (630)
- System pressure - kgf/cm2 (MPa): 2205 (15.2)
- Transmission: Gear shift, 8 forward and 4 reverse
- Steering: Integral type power steering
- Brake: Wet disc type
- Clutch: Dry type single stage
- AG Standard: 5 - 15/ 11.2 - 24
- TURF Option - Front/Rear: N / A
- Indust. Option - Front/Rear: N / A
- Overall length (w/o 3P) - in. (mm): 110.6 (2810)
- Overall width (min.tread) - in. (mm): 55.1 (1400)
- Overall height (w/Foldable ROPS) - in. (mm)
- Wheelbase - in. (mm): 63.3 (1610)
- Min. ground clearance - in. (mm): 13.6 (345) 13.4
- Tread Rear tire - in. (mm): 41.3 (1050)
- Front tire - in. (mm): 43.8 (1115) / 47.1 (1195) / 50.8 (1290)
- Min. turning radius (w/brake, 4WD disengaged) - feet (m): 7.9 (2.4)
- Weight (with ROPS) - lbs. (kg): 2425 (1100)
- 24.8 hp
- PTO HP
- 20.5 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- 63.3 in. (1610 mm)
- 2425 lb. (1100 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.6 in. (345 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal. (38 L)
- Gear Shift
- Wet Disc