2016 Kubota BX2670 - Barely pre-owned - NICE UNIT !!!
BX2670 - Barely pre-owned - NICE UNIT !!!
60" belly mower included - R4 Industrial tires - 4WD - Hydrostat - Power steering - capable of running a tiller, post hole digger or rough cut mower on the back.
More power means more potential — and Kubota's BX2670-1 delivers with a series-best 25.5 HP Kubota diesel engine. Plus all the quality and innovations you'd expect from America's top-selling sub-compact tractor.
- Compact Body: With an overall length similar to a standard garden tractor, the BX-Series tractors are easy to drive and can work smoothly even in tight spaces. The BX-Series' compact size also means they're gentle to the turf. But don't be fooled by their compact dimensions-these tractors are powerful and capable of handling a wide range of garden and yard needs.
- Performance-matched Kubota Diesel Engines: The BX1870/BX2370/BX2670 are powered by rugged engines built by Kubota exclusively for the BX-Series. The BX1870 and BX2370 come with 18- and 23-horsepower diesel engines, while the BX2670 packs a new 25.5-horsepower diesel engine under the hood. All three engines are 3-cylinder workhorses that offer power unparalleled for tractors this size...more than enough muscle for all your gardening and mowing jobs.
- Twin Worklights (Optional): Mounted on the ROPS within easy reach from the seat, two optional twin work lights add more light to brighten and widen the work area illuminated by the two headlights. The work lights can be easily reversed to illuminate rear implement work.
- Bright Halogen Headlights: The halogen headlights of the BX-Series provide clear, bright illumination when working and traveling at night.
- 4WD: Kubota's BXSeries' rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for the heavy-duty front-loader work and operating other implements.
- Ground Clearance: The BX-Series provides plenty of ground clearance-9.0 inches for the BX1870, 8.7 inches for the BX2370/BX2670-to get you over rocks and other objects in your path.
- Reverse Air Flow: On the BX-Series, the radiator is located in the middle of the tractor rather than at the front. Air is taken in from the operator area and pushed towards the front through the radiator. This reduces overheating, keeps grass from clogging the radiator grill, and prevents hot air from blowing on the operator.
- Deluxe High-back Reclining Seat: BX-Series models* now come equipped with Kubota's deluxe seat with dual armrests to keep the operator comfortable even when the job is difficult. This fully adjustable high-back seat also features a reclining back and soft cushioning to support the back and legs. *Except the BX1870
- New Steering Wheel Position: The steering wheel on all BX-Series tractors has been repositioned to provide any operator with better steering control and greater comfort.
- Hydraulic Power Steering: A standard feature on all BX-Series tractors, hydraulic power steering offers effortless control, thereby reducing operator stress and fatigue.
- Versatile Category I 3-point Hitch: The BX-Series all feature a sturdy, hydraulically controlled Category I 3-point hitch that allows you to attach a wide array of rear implements.
- Front Implement 4-position Control Valve: A front 4-position valve lets you quickly and easily attach a front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve is easy to access but won't obstruct or impair the tractor's clean and sleek look. (Tractor can be ordered without valve.)
- Quarter-inching Valve: With increments of one quarter inch at the lower link end, Kubota's quarter-inching valve provides easier implement control. The lever guide's regulator allows smaller adjustments, which are often required when attaching/detaching 3-point mounted implements or performing delicate jobs
- Large Fuel Tank: You get more work done when you're not stopping frequently to refuel. The BX-Series' large 6.6 gallon fuel tank ensures that refueling operations don't hinder your work schedule.
- Metal Hood/ Fenders: Strong and durable, the BX-Series' metal hood and fenders resist dings and dents, ensuring that your BX tractor continues to look good.
- Spacious Operator Area: Operator comfort has been enhanced by a new, fully flat deck layout with the brake on the left side, providing more room for the feet. The new design also improves operability.: A. Fully-flat Floor & Large Legroom; B. New Left-side Brake Pedal; C. Hand Rail; D. Cup Holder; E. 12V DC Outlet; F. Deluxe Lever Guide; G.Tool Box (optional)
- Easy to Read Meter Panel: A new control panel design enhances operability by placing all vital indicators on a single, easy to read panel. The new panel features a tachometer on the left and an LCD display for fuel level and coolant temperature on the right. Warning indicators for battery, headlights, turn signal, and low fuel are in the middle. With just a single glance, you get a complete picture of the tractor's functions.
- Cruise Control: Cruise Control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It's the easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances. *optional on BX1870
- Foldable ROPS: Foldable ROPS are standard equipment on all models to ensure operator safety on the job at all times.
- Deluxe Lever Guide: The BX-Series tractors feature large angled lever guides, for hassle-free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
- 12V DC Outlet: Charge your smart phone or cell phone with the built-in 12-volt socket.
- 2-pedal HST Operation: HST offers fast and smooth forward and reverse speed and direction changes via twin foot pedals that leave your hands free for steering and implement control.
- Reversible Seat: When it time to switch from loading to back-hoeing, simply lift the reversible seat and swivel it to the back. The seat also can be adjusted forward and back for optimum operator comfort. *Available only on the BX25D
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 3-cylinder diesel
- Model: Kubota D1005
- Engine gross HP at 3200 rpm' - HP(kW): 25.5 (19.0)
- PTO horsepower at 3200 rpm - HP(kW): 19.5 (14.5)
- Displacement - cu .in . (cc): 61.1 (1001)
- Fuel tank capacity - gal. (L): 6.6 (25)
- Transmission: HST, High-Low gear shift (2 forward / reverse)
- Drive method: 2WD and 4WD selection
- Brakes: Wet disc
- PTO: Live independent, wet hydraulic clutch
- Rear: STD (540rpm)
- Mid: STD (2500rpm)
- Pump output - gpm (f/min.): 6.2 (23.5)
- 3-point hitch: Category I
- Lift capacity @ 24" behind pin - Ibs. (kg): 680 (310)
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Front - Turf/Bar/Industrial: 18x8.5-10/ 18x8.5-1 0/ 18x8.5-1 0
- Rear - Turf/Bar/Industrial: 26x12-12 / 26x12-12 /26x12-12
- Traveling speeds at - Forward mph (km/h): 0-8.4 (0-13.5)
- Rated engine rpm (Turf) - Reverse mph (km/h): 0-6.5 (0-10.5)
- Length with 3-point hitch - in. (mm): 95.5 (2425)
- Width (w/ turf tire) - in. (mm): 44.5 (1130)
- Height with ROPS - in . (mm): 87.2 (2215)
- Wheelbase - in. (mm): 55.1 (1400)
- Ground clearance (front axle) - in. (mm): 8.7 (220)
- Tread - Front in. (mm): 36.6 (930)
- Rear - in. (mm): 32.2 (820)
- Turning radius (w/o brake) - feet (m): 7.5 (2.3)
- Tractor weight - Ibs. (kg): 1466 (665)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 25.5 hp
- PTO HP
- 19.5 hp
- Rated RPM
- 3200 rpm
- 55.1 in. (1400 mm)
- 1466 lb. (665 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 8.7 in. (220 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.6 gal. (25 L)
- Wet Disc
- Drive Type
- 2WD and 4WD