2012 Bad Boy Outlaw 54" Briggs
CLASSIC LEAN AND MEAN BAD BOY MUSCLE FOR THE LAWN CARE PROFESSIONAL.
Bred from the best in the business. A classic example of why Bad Boy is fast becoming the largest zero-turn mower on the market. Powerful enough for professionals and priced for homeowners, the Outlaw features your choice of 30 horsepower engine paired with our legendary, all-steel welded build strength, patented Swing-Away™ full access design, full half-inch front wheel forks and quarter-inch welded steel deck. This mower is virtually indestructible, and with its pedigree of strength, power and price, this is one dog that’s all bite.
- Charging System: 20 amp
- Cooling: (System) Air-Cooled
- Cylinders: 90 Degree V-Twin
- Displacement: 810 cc
- Engine: 30hp Briggs Commercial
- Fuel Capacity: 11 Gallons; (Filter) Replaceable Automotive Type
- Fuel Type: (Requirement) Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or higher)
- Hydrostatic System Oil: 20W50 Motor Oil
- Ignition: Electronic
- Maximum Torque: 42 ft. lbs. @ 2400 RPM
- Speed: up to 13 mph
- Starter: 12 Volt
- Transmission: Industrial Grade Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Drive Time.; The absolute best and largest drive system in its class, features extraheavy- duty hydraulic drives that keeps it running cooler and with less stress.
- Our Deck Is Stacked.; Welded 1/4" allsteel deck with reinforced edge is at the center of a Bad Boy. The standard ultra-sharp edge of Fusion® Blades last twice as long as ordinary blades!
- Power Right By Your Side.; Everything from the throttle to the electric blade start is located within easy reach, keeping you in control at all times. Includes handy 12v charger.
- Pump Up The Power.; The power for peak performance is built into the Outlaw. With your choice of Briggs Pro or Kohler 30hp engine, it’s mo’ power for mow time.
- The classic Bad Boy of zero-turn mowers.; This Outlaw features everything that made our original Bad Boy Mowers so popular. With industry-leading 1/2" solid steel front forks, heavy-gauge steel welded deck and powerful engine, it still makes a name for itself for a durability and value unmatched even today.
- Horsepower: (Gross) 30 hp Briggs Commercial Cyclonic
- Steering: Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control
- Tires Front: 13 x 6.5–6 Smooth Tread
- Tires Rear: 24x12-10 Turf Tread
- Turning Radius: Zero Degree, Turns Within Unit Length
- Wheel: (Drive) Hydro-Gear Integrated 5400 Series Transaxle
- Overall Height: 48"
- Overall Length: 86"
- Rollers: (Anti-Scalp) 6 Total (2 Front, 2 Rear, 1 On Each Corner)
- Width: (Tire to Tire) 54 1/2"
- Belt: (Blade) Single V-Belt Spring Tension
- Blades: 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 18 3/4", High Lift, Heat Treated
- Cutting Height: 1"–5.5" with Deck Height Control System
- Cutting Width: 54"
- Deck: 54" / (Floatation) Floats on 4 Chains / (Thickness) 1/4" Thick Solid Steel
- Ground Speed: (Forward) Up to 13 mph
- Hydraulic Filter: Internal, Replaceable. 1 per axle
- Lift and Height Adjustment: Foot-Assist Manual Deck Lift
- Parking Brake: Internal Wet Disk
- Pump: (2) Hydro-Gear 16 cc Pump
- Pump: (Drive) Integrated Axial Piston Pump & Motor w/Planetary Gear Reduction
- Hydraulic Coolers: 9” 3600 RPM Cooling Fan: One per Unit
- Horse Power
- (Gross) 30 hp Briggs Commercial Cyclonic
- Engine Type
- 30hp Briggs Commercial
- 810 cc
- Industrial Grade Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Wheel Size
- (Drive) Hydro-Gear Integrated 5400 Series Transaxle
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 Gallons; (Filter) Replaceable Automotive Type
- Deck Size