2007 Kubota B3030HSDC Compact Tractor with Cab
B3030HSDC Compact Tractor with Cab
This tractor is equipped with a cab; loader & bucket and a 72" belly mower.
- 3-POINT-HITCH POSITION CONTROLS - This feature gives you more precise control of your rear implements.
- TILT STEERING WHEEL - The Easy Step Tilt Steering Wheel provides a more comfortable driving position, the steering wheel tilts upward and downward.
- SLANT NOSE HOOD - To further enhance access and entry/exit the PTO lever is located on the right side of the operator's seat (HST model), or to the right side of the deck center cover (gear-drive model).
- MULTI-REFLECTIVE HEADLIGHTS - No matter when or where you're working, our new, multi-reflective headlights will let you see further and better.
- RE-DESIGNED FRONT GRILLE - The newly designed front grille is a perfect match with the B3030's slant-nose design. It's also easier to clean.
- HYDROSTATIC POWER STEERING - This must-have feature provides nimble handling while greatly reducing fatigue during long hours of operation.
- WIDELY SPACED FENDER - By setting rear fenders further apart, we created more space forthe operator. By angling control levers towards the operator, they're easier to reach. And enlarged lever guides make for easy control lever recognition.
- HIGH-OUTPUT DIESEL ENGINE - To help you tackle tough jobs, the B3030 delivers 30 gross engine horsepower.
- HYDRAULIC INDEPENDENT PTO - An efficient feature that keeps you working, the hydraulic independent PTO lets you engage or disengage both mid and rear PTO without having to stop the tractor.
- MORE POWERFUL HST - For increased efficiency, we made our new HST more powerful. For easier operation, there's only one pedal and we made it wider.
- MECHANICAL CRUISE CONTROL - At any speed, cruise control allows you to smoothly set, increase/decrease, and override (depress HST pedal) pre-set speeds without resetting the cruise control lever.
- Type: ETVCS liquid cooled, 4 cylinder diesel
- Make, Model HP (kW): Kubota V1505E2D21Q
- PTO Horsepower HP (kW): 30.0 (22.4)
- Engine gross horsepower HP (kW): 23.0 (17.1)
- Rated RPM: 2600
- Bore and stroke in. (mm): 3.1x3.1 (78x78.4)
- Total displacement cu.in. (cc): 91.5 (1498)
- Air Cleaner: Radial air flow
- Lubrication: Dual paper element
- Cooling System: Forced lubrication
- Radiator fan: Pressurized radiator
- Fuel tank gal. (l): 8.1 (31)
- Cooling system qts. (l): 4.7 (4.5)
- Engine oil qts. (l): 4.3 (4.1)
- Transmission case gal. (l): 4.76 (18)
- Clutch: N / A
- Transmission: HST (3 range)
- Differential lock: Standard
- Final drive: Spur gear
- Brake: Multiplate
- PTO: wet disc
- PTO Rear: 540 rpm at 2592 engine rpm
- PTO Mid: 2500 rpm at 2600 engine rpm
- Type: Dual pump
- Pump: Open center
- Total pump output: 9.1 (34.5)
- Hydraulic outlet: Front outlet, Rear outlet
- 3-point hitch: Category I
- Hydraulic control system: Position control valve
- Lift capacity (at lift point): 2140 (970)
- Lift capacity (24 in. behind LP): 1676 (760)
- Steering: Hydrostatic power steering
Standard Tire Size
- Front: 7-12
- Rear: 12.4-16
- Forward mph (km/h): 0-12.1 (019.5)
- Reverse mph (km/h): 0-9.6 (015.5)
- Overall length (w/o 3P) in. (mm): 103.9 (2640)
- Overall width (min. tread) in. (mm): 53.8 (1366)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 65.6 (1666)
- Ground clearance in. (mm): 14.6 (370)
- Turning radius with brake ft. (m): 6.9 (2.1)
- Weight with ROPS lbs. (kg): 2271 (1030)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota V1505-E2-D21-Q
- Engine Type
- Liquid Cooled, 4-Cylinder Diesel
- 30 HP
- PTO HP
- 23 HP
- Rated RPM
- 2600 RPM
- Bore and Stroke
- 78 x 78.4 mm
- 65.6 in. (1666 mm)
- 53.8 (1366 mm)
- 2271 lbs. (1030 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 14.6 in. (370 mm)
- Tire Size
- Front: 7-12, Rear: 12.4-16
- Fuel System
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.1 gal. (31 l)
- HST (3 Range)
- Multi-plate Wet Disc
- 3-Point hitch, Lift, Steering
- Drive Type
- Spur Gear